Styling Tip: For a simple and chic weekend look, slip on NAT without laces with some lived-in denim and a white t-shirt.
NOTE: If your preference is to wear these with laces, and you feel the elastic gusset is tight across the tongue, simply cut the elastic to release the gusset. It's simple to do, but do cut carefully to avoid the leather of the shoe. This easily transforms this shoe to a standard lace up shoe.
Podiatrist and Physiotherapist designed:
- Heel Support, cradle and cushioning.
- Arch support
- Forefoot cushioning
- Patented Custom fit pack. To fit wide, standard and narrow feet.
- Orthotic friendly.
- Leather lined with specifically placed foam lining to alleviate pressure on skin.
- Leather lined and leather lined footbeds.
- Dual density polyurethane sole.
- Light weight with durable outer sole and soft mid sole.